About the Offer (the “Offer”)
These terms and conditions apply to the Reviti Payback (the “Payback”) offered to you as a Reviti Term Life policyholder when you have ceased using all tobacco, nicotine and vaping products (as described in paragraph 3 below) for at least 12 months, you have paid at least 12 monthly premiums and your policy remains in force, with your monthly premium payments paid in full when they were due at the time the Payback is due to be paid.
By claiming your Payback, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before deciding to proceed.
The Offer is being provided by Reviti, the trading name of Reviti Limited.
Payback will be equal to the total amount of your monthly premiums paid over the preceding twelve months prior to you qualifying for Payback. For example, if your monthly premium payments are £25 then your Payback will be 12 X £25 = £300.
Qualification for the Offer
- The Offer is only open to UK residents who are aged 18 years and above who have purchased a new Reviti Term Life policy online at www.revitilife.com or purchase via our contact centre between 00:01 GMT on 2 August 2021 and 23:59 GMT on 31 January 2022 (the “Offer Period”). Purchases outside the Offer Period are not eligible for this Offer.
- The Offer applies to new Reviti Term Life policies only. You will not receive Pay Payback if you have an existing Reviti Term Life policy.
- You must have ceased to use all tobacco and nicotine products, meaning cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco or other combustible tobacco products, vapes, e-cigarettes (whether or not they include nicotine) heated tobacco, or other non-combustible nicotine containing products including gum, pouches and patches, for a continuous period of at least 12 months within the first 36 months of purchasing your Reviti Term Life policy.
- Your Reviti Term Life policy must have been in force for (i) 12 months or more and (ii) no greater than 36 months at the time you claim the Payback. In addition, you must have paid all your monthly premium payments in full when they were due. No Payback will be issued if you cancel your policy prior to the Payback being due to be paid or you miss or are late in paying a monthly premium payment.
- In order to claim the Payback you must complete and sign the Payback declaration which you can find on www.revitilife.com. Please return the signed declaration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you ceased to use all tobacco, nicotine and vaping products (as described in paragraph 3 above) for 12 months or more prior to purchasing your Reviti Term Life policy then you will have received ex-smoker insurance rates and will not be eligible for the Payback. If however you ceased to use all tobacco, nicotine and vaping products (as described in paragraph 3 above) less than 12 month prior to purchasing your Reviti Term Life policy then you will be eligible for the Payback once your Reviti Term Life policy has been in force for 12 months and you satisfy all the conditions of the Offer.
- Only one Payback will be paid per Reviti Term Life policy taken out in your name during the Offer Period.
Receiving your Payback
Upon receipt by Reviti of the completed and signed Payback declaration and subject to (i) all your Reviti Term Life policy premiums being paid in full when they were due (ii) your Reviti Term Life being in force and (iii) you complying with all the terms and conditions of the Offer, including you undertaking a test to validate your smoking declaration (if required) then Reviti will pay the equivalent to the amount you paid in monthly premiums on your Reviti Term policy in the preceding 12 months. The payment will be made directly to you via a secure payment method.
If you don't receive the Payback within 30 days of you sending us your signed Payback declaration, then please contact Customer Support at email@example.com for assistance.
- Reviti will not be liable to compensate you if you are unable to benefit from this promotion because your Reviti Term Life policy is not in force or without all monthly premium payments being paid in full when they were due at the time the Offer is due to be paid.
- The Offer is not sponsored by, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Scottish Friendly Society.
- Reviti reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this Offer and/or Terms and Conditions at any time, for any reason and without prior notice or explanation. This includes terminating the Offer Period early.
- Reviti accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, liabilities, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of you participating in the Offer. Reviti further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Offer.
- Reviti shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- You must answer and complete declarations honestly and truthfully. There may be occasions, in line with the industry, where Reviti will ask you to undertake a test to validate your smoking declaration and the offer of Payback will require you to consent to this test.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.